Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Log in

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 70 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:48 pm
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Geek Stink Breath
Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:12 pm by Survivor of Violence

» Upcoming Shows You're Going To
Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:49 pm by Leonie

» News Update
Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:41 pm by Survivor of Violence

» Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls/Million Dead/Möngöl Hörde
Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:21 pm by Leonie

» Now I'm Listening To...
Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:18 pm by Leonie

» Happy Birthday to LEO!!!
Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:40 pm by Leonie

» Well, Someone's old
Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:14 am by Leonie

» Valentines Day
Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:21 pm by Leonie

» Tattoos and Piercings
Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:19 pm by Leonie

» For The Mods only
Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:28 am by ¡sonia!

RSS feeds


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 



How Often Do You Watch TV?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How Often Do You Watch TV?

Post by Survivor of Violence on Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:53 am

i make this thread cos i haven't watched tv for like two months now (we don't have tv anymore) so it's really boring. and i just wonder if we get tv how often will i watch it

__________________________________________________________________________________
gif by forsty

I'm *choose one* 
Kate of Ettenmoors
Idralin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16m9oaEQZD_wq-s4Q-mMsw/videos
Just Kate
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Re: How Often Do You Watch TV?

Post by ¡sonia! on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:56 pm

I watch tv everyday laugh
I usually watch the big bang theory or how I met your mother, whenever those shows are on, or I watch football smile

__________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
Leonie's fucking cute. Deal with it. heart.
Leonie wrote:Nah more like we're perverts laugh


Soniashoe wrote:#leonialogic


Spoiler:
avatar
¡sonia!
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1857
Age : 19
Join date : 2012-03-08
Gender : Female Location : Leonie's pocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Often Do You Watch TV?

Post by Survivor of Violence on Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:44 pm

i wish i could watch tv more often

__________________________________________________________________________________
gif by forsty

I'm *choose one* 
Kate of Ettenmoors
Idralin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16m9oaEQZD_wq-s4Q-mMsw/videos
Just Kate
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Re: How Often Do You Watch TV?

Post by Leonie on Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:53 pm

I watvh TV as mostly as I can. Mainly my lovely reality TV shows. God they're just awesome laugh

__________________________________________________________________________________
"We can get better, because we're not dead yet."
avatar
Leonie
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2726
Age : 21
Join date : 2012-01-02
Gender : Female Location : Germany

View user profile http://Youwouldliketoknowthatdontyou.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How Often Do You Watch TV?

Post by ¡sonia! on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:04 am

Leonie wrote:I watvh TV as mostly as I can. Mainly my lovely reality TV shows. God they're just awesome laugh

What shows do you watch?

__________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
Leonie's fucking cute. Deal with it. heart.
Leonie wrote:Nah more like we're perverts laugh


Soniashoe wrote:#leonialogic


Spoiler:
avatar
¡sonia!
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1857
Age : 19
Join date : 2012-03-08
Gender : Female Location : Leonie's pocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Often Do You Watch TV?

Post by Leonie on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:20 am

¡sonia! wrote:
Leonie wrote:I watvh TV as mostly as I can. Mainly my lovely reality TV shows. God they're just awesome laugh

What shows do you watch?
German Reality-TV. Like Die Wolnys, Mitten im Leben, Familien im Brennpunkt. And as well, HIMYM, TBBT, Sherlock (when It's on TV), Simpsons, iCarly, Big Time rush, Criminal Minds, WHale Wars, Later with jools, Star Trek Original Scene, Star Trek the next generation. Nothing much, wbu? (I forgot Castle)

__________________________________________________________________________________
"We can get better, because we're not dead yet."
avatar
Leonie
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2726
Age : 21
Join date : 2012-01-02
Gender : Female Location : Germany

View user profile http://Youwouldliketoknowthatdontyou.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How Often Do You Watch TV?

Post by ¡sonia! on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:28 pm

Leonie wrote:
¡sonia! wrote:
Leonie wrote:I watvh TV as mostly as I can. Mainly my lovely reality TV shows. God they're just awesome laugh

What shows do you watch?
German Reality-TV. Like Die Wolnys, Mitten im Leben, Familien im Brennpunkt. And as well, HIMYM, TBBT, Sherlock (when It's on TV), Simpsons, iCarly, Big Time rush, Criminal Minds, WHale Wars, Later with jools, Star Trek Original Scene, Star Trek the next generation. Nothing much, wbu? (I forgot Castle)

Cool laugh mostly HIMYM and TBBT and football of course, as well as Score Tonight, that's a daily sports news show in Asia and The music channels tongue

__________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
Leonie's fucking cute. Deal with it. heart.
Leonie wrote:Nah more like we're perverts laugh


Soniashoe wrote:#leonialogic


Spoiler:
avatar
¡sonia!
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1857
Age : 19
Join date : 2012-03-08
Gender : Female Location : Leonie's pocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Often Do You Watch TV?

Post by itslikelectiveamnesia on Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:15 pm

almost never. especially now that im back at college. out tv isnt hooked up to cable yet so theres nothing to watch.

__________________________________________________________________________________
“I’m not a religious person, but if I had a religion, it is music. Music is my experience of the divine. If god exists anywhere to me, it is in music. It is a holy force.” Hugh Laurie

“The sun only rises in the morning because Chuck Ragan kicks it in the ass and says “time to get up buddy”” - Frank Turner
avatar
itslikelectiveamnesia
DOMS Team
DOMS Team

Posts : 794
Age : 24
Join date : 2012-07-01
Gender : Female Location : in fields where nothing grew but weeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Often Do You Watch TV?

Post by ¡sonia! on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:13 am

itslikelectiveamnesia wrote:almost never. especially now that im back at college. out tv isnt hooked up to cable yet so theres nothing to watch.

Aww sad
Well, do you/did you have any favourite tv shows?

__________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
Leonie's fucking cute. Deal with it. heart.
Leonie wrote:Nah more like we're perverts laugh


Soniashoe wrote:#leonialogic


Spoiler:
avatar
¡sonia!
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1857
Age : 19
Join date : 2012-03-08
Gender : Female Location : Leonie's pocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Often Do You Watch TV?

Post by itslikelectiveamnesia on Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:04 am

¡sonia! wrote:
itslikelectiveamnesia wrote:almost never. especially now that im back at college. out tv isnt hooked up to cable yet so theres nothing to watch.

Aww sad
Well, do you/did you have any favourite tv shows?

ya. i used to loooooooove house m.d. so sad to see it go :( i have almost all the seasons on dvd lol. now i watch the mentalist (season just started and i havent been able to see the premiere yet :/) and also white collar. that was really during the summer though when i didnt have anything to do haha. ill try to keep up with them but who knows. what shows do u watch?

__________________________________________________________________________________
“I’m not a religious person, but if I had a religion, it is music. Music is my experience of the divine. If god exists anywhere to me, it is in music. It is a holy force.” Hugh Laurie

“The sun only rises in the morning because Chuck Ragan kicks it in the ass and says “time to get up buddy”” - Frank Turner
avatar
itslikelectiveamnesia
DOMS Team
DOMS Team

Posts : 794
Age : 24
Join date : 2012-07-01
Gender : Female Location : in fields where nothing grew but weeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Often Do You Watch TV?

Post by ¡sonia! on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:54 am

itslikelectiveamnesia wrote:
¡sonia! wrote:
itslikelectiveamnesia wrote:almost never. especially now that im back at college. out tv isnt hooked up to cable yet so theres nothing to watch.

Aww sad
Well, do you/did you have any favourite tv shows?

ya. i used to loooooooove house m.d. so sad to see it go :( i have almost all the seasons on dvd lol. now i watch the mentalist (season just started and i havent been able to see the premiere yet :/) and also white collar. that was really during the summer though when i didnt have anything to do haha. ill try to keep up with them but who knows. what shows do u watch?

Aw, cool smile
I've already said what shows I watch earlier in this thread tongue

__________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
Leonie's fucking cute. Deal with it. heart.
Leonie wrote:Nah more like we're perverts laugh


Soniashoe wrote:#leonialogic


Spoiler:
avatar
¡sonia!
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1857
Age : 19
Join date : 2012-03-08
Gender : Female Location : Leonie's pocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Often Do You Watch TV?

Post by itslikelectiveamnesia on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:47 am

¡sonia! wrote:
itslikelectiveamnesia wrote:
¡sonia! wrote:
itslikelectiveamnesia wrote:almost never. especially now that im back at college. out tv isnt hooked up to cable yet so theres nothing to watch.

Aww sad
Well, do you/did you have any favourite tv shows?

ya. i used to loooooooove house m.d. so sad to see it go :( i have almost all the seasons on dvd lol. now i watch the mentalist (season just started and i havent been able to see the premiere yet :/) and also white collar. that was really during the summer though when i didnt have anything to do haha. ill try to keep up with them but who knows. what shows do u watch?

Aw, cool smile
I've already said what shows I watch earlier in this thread tongue
oops. i just got lazy and forgot to look XP

__________________________________________________________________________________
“I’m not a religious person, but if I had a religion, it is music. Music is my experience of the divine. If god exists anywhere to me, it is in music. It is a holy force.” Hugh Laurie

“The sun only rises in the morning because Chuck Ragan kicks it in the ass and says “time to get up buddy”” - Frank Turner
avatar
itslikelectiveamnesia
DOMS Team
DOMS Team

Posts : 794
Age : 24
Join date : 2012-07-01
Gender : Female Location : in fields where nothing grew but weeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Often Do You Watch TV?

Post by ¡sonia! on Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:10 pm

itslikelectiveamnesia wrote:
¡sonia! wrote:
itslikelectiveamnesia wrote:
¡sonia! wrote:
itslikelectiveamnesia wrote:almost never. especially now that im back at college. out tv isnt hooked up to cable yet so theres nothing to watch.

Aww sad
Well, do you/did you have any favourite tv shows?

ya. i used to loooooooove house m.d. so sad to see it go :( i have almost all the seasons on dvd lol. now i watch the mentalist (season just started and i havent been able to see the premiere yet :/) and also white collar. that was really during the summer though when i didnt have anything to do haha. ill try to keep up with them but who knows. what shows do u watch?

Aw, cool smile
I've already said what shows I watch earlier in this thread tongue
oops. i just got lazy and forgot to look XP

That's alright xD

__________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
Leonie's fucking cute. Deal with it. heart.
Leonie wrote:Nah more like we're perverts laugh


Soniashoe wrote:#leonialogic


Spoiler:
avatar
¡sonia!
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1857
Age : 19
Join date : 2012-03-08
Gender : Female Location : Leonie's pocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Often Do You Watch TV?

Post by Survivor of Violence on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:08 pm

for past two months i haven't watched tv at all cos i don't have one sad

__________________________________________________________________________________
gif by forsty

I'm *choose one* 
Kate of Ettenmoors
Idralin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16m9oaEQZD_wq-s4Q-mMsw/videos
Just Kate
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Re: How Often Do You Watch TV?

Post by ¡sonia! on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:31 pm

Survivor of Violence wrote:for past two months i haven't watched tv at all cos i don't have one sad

That sucks confused idk why, but I love tv, tbh, I waste a lot of time watching tv, there are like BBT and HIMYM re-runs on these days of episodes I've seen before and I still watch them laugh I love live football in hd the most tho grin

__________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
Leonie's fucking cute. Deal with it. heart.
Leonie wrote:Nah more like we're perverts laugh


Soniashoe wrote:#leonialogic


Spoiler:
avatar
¡sonia!
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1857
Age : 19
Join date : 2012-03-08
Gender : Female Location : Leonie's pocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Often Do You Watch TV?

Post by itslikelectiveamnesia on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:48 pm

i watch it 1 hour a week now that our tv is hooked up. just long enough to watch the mentalist :) im usually wasting my time on the computer (which ive been trying to reduce)

__________________________________________________________________________________
“I’m not a religious person, but if I had a religion, it is music. Music is my experience of the divine. If god exists anywhere to me, it is in music. It is a holy force.” Hugh Laurie

“The sun only rises in the morning because Chuck Ragan kicks it in the ass and says “time to get up buddy”” - Frank Turner
avatar
itslikelectiveamnesia
DOMS Team
DOMS Team

Posts : 794
Age : 24
Join date : 2012-07-01
Gender : Female Location : in fields where nothing grew but weeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Often Do You Watch TV?

Post by Survivor of Violence on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:45 pm

yaay now i have tv back again (this time it's 43" plasma)

__________________________________________________________________________________
gif by forsty

I'm *choose one* 
Kate of Ettenmoors
Idralin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16m9oaEQZD_wq-s4Q-mMsw/videos
Just Kate
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Re: How Often Do You Watch TV?

Post by Leonie on Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:14 pm

^coool. We lost our awesome Tv after the Thunder that attacked our house. Now we don't even have a own TV.

__________________________________________________________________________________
"We can get better, because we're not dead yet."
avatar
Leonie
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2726
Age : 21
Join date : 2012-01-02
Gender : Female Location : Germany

View user profile http://Youwouldliketoknowthatdontyou.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How Often Do You Watch TV?

Post by Survivor of Violence on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:27 am

awwww sorry to hear that

__________________________________________________________________________________
gif by forsty

I'm *choose one* 
Kate of Ettenmoors
Idralin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16m9oaEQZD_wq-s4Q-mMsw/videos
Just Kate
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Re: How Often Do You Watch TV?

Post by ¡sonia! on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:53 am


Survivor of Violence wrote:yaay now i have tv back again (this time it's 43" plasma)
Oh, yay!! happy


Leonie wrote:^coool. We lost our awesome Tv after the Thunder that attacked our house. Now we don't even have a own TV.


That's too bad Leo sad

__________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
Leonie's fucking cute. Deal with it. heart.
Leonie wrote:Nah more like we're perverts laugh


Soniashoe wrote:#leonialogic


Spoiler:
avatar
¡sonia!
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1857
Age : 19
Join date : 2012-03-08
Gender : Female Location : Leonie's pocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Often Do You Watch TV?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum