Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Log in

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 70 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:48 pm
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Geek Stink Breath
Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:12 pm by Survivor of Violence

» Upcoming Shows You're Going To
Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:49 pm by Leonie

» News Update
Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:41 pm by Survivor of Violence

» Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls/Million Dead/Möngöl Hörde
Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:21 pm by Leonie

» Now I'm Listening To...
Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:18 pm by Leonie

» Happy Birthday to LEO!!!
Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:40 pm by Leonie

» Well, Someone's old
Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:14 am by Leonie

» Valentines Day
Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:21 pm by Leonie

» Tattoos and Piercings
Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:19 pm by Leonie

» For The Mods only
Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:28 am by ¡sonia!

RSS feeds


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 



Poems

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Poems

Post by itslikelectiveamnesia on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:42 am

im really not that good but i guess ill post one up. dont be too harsh!


Just sing a sad song in the wind
Think about all past times that had been
Cuz they aren’t ever gonna be back around
But don’t worry theres no need to frown
these will forever be the one thing it seems
That we cherish like we cherish the wind
on a hot summers evening in town

my chest slowly rises and falls
With my hands curled up in a ball
That was the only time that we could see
The visions now our past memories

Like the time we got to meet the whole band
And we had the honor of shaking their hands
we drove for miles just so we could see
the ones that could make our heart beat
with the simplest words in a song
and in union that came from the stands
those words could be heard all around

too quickly the day past when i
Got to look in all 8 of their eyes
A bigger smile never spread on my face
Than the memory from that past april day

And just like my mother once said
All these good things must come to an end
But all these visions from memories past
Forever in our hearts will they last

__________________________________________________________________________________
“I’m not a religious person, but if I had a religion, it is music. Music is my experience of the divine. If god exists anywhere to me, it is in music. It is a holy force.” Hugh Laurie

“The sun only rises in the morning because Chuck Ragan kicks it in the ass and says “time to get up buddy”” - Frank Turner
avatar
itslikelectiveamnesia
DOMS Team
DOMS Team

Posts : 794
Age : 24
Join date : 2012-07-01
Gender : Female Location : in fields where nothing grew but weeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Poems

Post by Survivor of Violence on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:39 am

i really love it! now it looks like i'm the worst grin

__________________________________________________________________________________
gif by forsty

I'm *choose one* 
Kate of Ettenmoors
Idralin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16m9oaEQZD_wq-s4Q-mMsw/videos
Just Kate
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Re: Poems

Post by itslikelectiveamnesia on Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:52 am

haha aww thanks. but no. i like urs :)

__________________________________________________________________________________
“I’m not a religious person, but if I had a religion, it is music. Music is my experience of the divine. If god exists anywhere to me, it is in music. It is a holy force.” Hugh Laurie

“The sun only rises in the morning because Chuck Ragan kicks it in the ass and says “time to get up buddy”” - Frank Turner
avatar
itslikelectiveamnesia
DOMS Team
DOMS Team

Posts : 794
Age : 24
Join date : 2012-07-01
Gender : Female Location : in fields where nothing grew but weeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Poems

Post by Survivor of Violence on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:43 pm

thanks. but no, i like yours better laugh

__________________________________________________________________________________
gif by forsty

I'm *choose one* 
Kate of Ettenmoors
Idralin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16m9oaEQZD_wq-s4Q-mMsw/videos
Just Kate
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Re: Poems

Post by Splasher on Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:42 pm

+1... x ∞

__________________________________________________________________________________
"They'll never break you if you're strong enough
They'll never change you if you turn your anger into
hope"

You are the best admin I know. Even better than GDC admins
avatar
Splasher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1087
Age : 97
Join date : 2012-01-17
Gender : Male Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Poems

Post by ¡sonia! on Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:28 am

Great poem grin

__________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
Leonie's fucking cute. Deal with it. heart.
Leonie wrote:Nah more like we're perverts laugh


Soniashoe wrote:#leonialogic


Spoiler:
avatar
¡sonia!
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1857
Age : 19
Join date : 2012-03-08
Gender : Female Location : Leonie's pocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Poems

Post by itslikelectiveamnesia on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:55 am

aww thanks guys :)
should i post another? i have an idea of which one, however its not quite as happy as this one haha

__________________________________________________________________________________
“I’m not a religious person, but if I had a religion, it is music. Music is my experience of the divine. If god exists anywhere to me, it is in music. It is a holy force.” Hugh Laurie

“The sun only rises in the morning because Chuck Ragan kicks it in the ass and says “time to get up buddy”” - Frank Turner
avatar
itslikelectiveamnesia
DOMS Team
DOMS Team

Posts : 794
Age : 24
Join date : 2012-07-01
Gender : Female Location : in fields where nothing grew but weeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Poems

Post by Survivor of Violence on Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:16 pm

POST IT!!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________
gif by forsty

I'm *choose one* 
Kate of Ettenmoors
Idralin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16m9oaEQZD_wq-s4Q-mMsw/videos
Just Kate
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Re: Poems

Post by itslikelectiveamnesia on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:34 pm

lol kay. i have to type it out so it may be a few days

__________________________________________________________________________________
“I’m not a religious person, but if I had a religion, it is music. Music is my experience of the divine. If god exists anywhere to me, it is in music. It is a holy force.” Hugh Laurie

“The sun only rises in the morning because Chuck Ragan kicks it in the ass and says “time to get up buddy”” - Frank Turner
avatar
itslikelectiveamnesia
DOMS Team
DOMS Team

Posts : 794
Age : 24
Join date : 2012-07-01
Gender : Female Location : in fields where nothing grew but weeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Poems

Post by Survivor of Violence on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:16 am

it's worth waiting smile

__________________________________________________________________________________
gif by forsty

I'm *choose one* 
Kate of Ettenmoors
Idralin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16m9oaEQZD_wq-s4Q-mMsw/videos
Just Kate
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Re: Poems

Post by itslikelectiveamnesia on Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:09 am

the more i reread my stuff the more i hate it...bleh

__________________________________________________________________________________
“I’m not a religious person, but if I had a religion, it is music. Music is my experience of the divine. If god exists anywhere to me, it is in music. It is a holy force.” Hugh Laurie

“The sun only rises in the morning because Chuck Ragan kicks it in the ass and says “time to get up buddy”” - Frank Turner
avatar
itslikelectiveamnesia
DOMS Team
DOMS Team

Posts : 794
Age : 24
Join date : 2012-07-01
Gender : Female Location : in fields where nothing grew but weeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Poems

Post by Survivor of Violence on Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:16 am

lol i know this feeling. it's because we grow up and we think different with time lol

__________________________________________________________________________________
gif by forsty

I'm *choose one* 
Kate of Ettenmoors
Idralin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16m9oaEQZD_wq-s4Q-mMsw/videos
Just Kate
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Re: Poems

Post by itslikelectiveamnesia on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:03 am

okay so bear with me guys. i literally just finished this and havent worked out all the kinks but would like to share it anyways. let me know what you think.

what were your intentions
did you think that i would turn
i caught your glare with shaded eyes
when you found i caught the man you were

if you were given the time of day
to sail around the world
would you care to take the risk
even with the kind of waves it hurls

the tides are getting stronger
with every breath you take
turn your back when lightening strikes
or would you sail right through to day

and what happens when you reach the end
and find that all is lost
would you bow your head in defeat
or would you rise above it all

smile with you head held high
of how you took your part
remember how the sails those nights
matched the beating of your heart

with all your good intentions
knowing how this story ends
would you throw it all away
or would you do it all again

__________________________________________________________________________________
“I’m not a religious person, but if I had a religion, it is music. Music is my experience of the divine. If god exists anywhere to me, it is in music. It is a holy force.” Hugh Laurie

“The sun only rises in the morning because Chuck Ragan kicks it in the ass and says “time to get up buddy”” - Frank Turner
avatar
itslikelectiveamnesia
DOMS Team
DOMS Team

Posts : 794
Age : 24
Join date : 2012-07-01
Gender : Female Location : in fields where nothing grew but weeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Poems

Post by itslikelectiveamnesia on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:37 am

o i just noticed i never posted the other one haha. well here it is:

Mark Me

if i could take a knife
id drive it through you fucking heart
let it hang up on the wall
like a piece of fucked up art

and from there the eyes would see
how fucked youd really be
when not a single tear has dropped
near the landing at your feet

you never seem to learn
from mistakes you always make
push them all around
repeat the words they never say

you say you think you know me
like the backs of bloodied hands
but your way to blind to see
that you lifes been built on sand

as your city crumbles slowly
on concrete mine still stands
now your building walls are falling
in the distance not so grand

and so we take the winding roads
that return us to our lives
as your body hangs there with
not a single teary eye

so errr ya, not such a happy one XP


Last edited by itslikelectiveamnesia on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total

__________________________________________________________________________________
“I’m not a religious person, but if I had a religion, it is music. Music is my experience of the divine. If god exists anywhere to me, it is in music. It is a holy force.” Hugh Laurie

“The sun only rises in the morning because Chuck Ragan kicks it in the ass and says “time to get up buddy”” - Frank Turner
avatar
itslikelectiveamnesia
DOMS Team
DOMS Team

Posts : 794
Age : 24
Join date : 2012-07-01
Gender : Female Location : in fields where nothing grew but weeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Poems

Post by Survivor of Violence on Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:48 am

good job Clare! these are great!

__________________________________________________________________________________
gif by forsty

I'm *choose one* 
Kate of Ettenmoors
Idralin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16m9oaEQZD_wq-s4Q-mMsw/videos
Just Kate
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Re: Poems

Post by itslikelectiveamnesia on Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:54 am

thanks :)

__________________________________________________________________________________
“I’m not a religious person, but if I had a religion, it is music. Music is my experience of the divine. If god exists anywhere to me, it is in music. It is a holy force.” Hugh Laurie

“The sun only rises in the morning because Chuck Ragan kicks it in the ass and says “time to get up buddy”” - Frank Turner
avatar
itslikelectiveamnesia
DOMS Team
DOMS Team

Posts : 794
Age : 24
Join date : 2012-07-01
Gender : Female Location : in fields where nothing grew but weeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Poems

Post by itslikelectiveamnesia on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:06 pm

i do what i want

just so like the very few
ive got better things to do
but hey no disrespect to you
ive got friends from every group

from nerds to jocks that lie and thieve
to ones that just resemble me
most are here for big parties
but here they keep my company

ill blare the music in my room
still sleep in to the afternoon
its not the "coolest" thing to do
i never said that i was you

(short sweet and to the point)

__________________________________________________________________________________
“I’m not a religious person, but if I had a religion, it is music. Music is my experience of the divine. If god exists anywhere to me, it is in music. It is a holy force.” Hugh Laurie

“The sun only rises in the morning because Chuck Ragan kicks it in the ass and says “time to get up buddy”” - Frank Turner
avatar
itslikelectiveamnesia
DOMS Team
DOMS Team

Posts : 794
Age : 24
Join date : 2012-07-01
Gender : Female Location : in fields where nothing grew but weeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Poems

Post by Splasher on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:26 am

Why didn't I see the poems when they were posted last month? Angry Tim

I like the new one, I think you described it best tongue

__________________________________________________________________________________
"They'll never break you if you're strong enough
They'll never change you if you turn your anger into
hope"

You are the best admin I know. Even better than GDC admins
avatar
Splasher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1087
Age : 97
Join date : 2012-01-17
Gender : Male Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Poems

Post by itslikelectiveamnesia on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:31 am

lol thank you :) i was thinking about making it longer but that last line kind of sums up the point of it. i may add some before that last part. who knows.

__________________________________________________________________________________
“I’m not a religious person, but if I had a religion, it is music. Music is my experience of the divine. If god exists anywhere to me, it is in music. It is a holy force.” Hugh Laurie

“The sun only rises in the morning because Chuck Ragan kicks it in the ass and says “time to get up buddy”” - Frank Turner
avatar
itslikelectiveamnesia
DOMS Team
DOMS Team

Posts : 794
Age : 24
Join date : 2012-07-01
Gender : Female Location : in fields where nothing grew but weeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Poems

Post by itslikelectiveamnesia on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:12 am

itslikelectiveamnesia wrote:okay so bear with me guys. i literally just finished this and havent worked out all the kinks but would like to share it anyways. let me know what you think.

what were your intentions
did you think that i would turn
i caught your glare with shaded eyes
when you found i caught the man you were

if you were given the time of day
to sail around the world
would you care to take the risk
even with the kind of waves it hurls

the tides are getting stronger
with every breath you take
turn your back when lightening strikes
or would you sail right through to day

and what happens when you reach the end
and find that all is lost
would you bow your head in defeat
or would you rise above it all

smile with you head held high
of how you took your part
remember how the sails those nights
matched the beating of your heart

with all your good intentions
knowing how this story ends
would you throw it all away
or would you do it all again

so i figured i would kind of give everyone an insight into this one cuz its not very clear what it about, i dont think. but anyways i was just thinking about things one night and was kind of questioning whether or if something is really worth taking the time to do, say things like activism, doing your part in the world, or just being a good person, when theres a chance that it could have very little or no impact on anything or that even if it did in the end it wouldnt matter because everybody will pass away eventually for it to have even mattered.

so this kinda tells a story about a person that is out on the sea and is bascially trying to figure out if sailing right through the difficulties and having to deal with all the bumps along the road is really worth it. he starts to remember how empowered he felt as he "sailed the storm" and realized that it definitely was and he would do it all over again in a heartbeat.

hope this clears things up and thanks for reading :)

__________________________________________________________________________________
“I’m not a religious person, but if I had a religion, it is music. Music is my experience of the divine. If god exists anywhere to me, it is in music. It is a holy force.” Hugh Laurie

“The sun only rises in the morning because Chuck Ragan kicks it in the ass and says “time to get up buddy”” - Frank Turner
avatar
itslikelectiveamnesia
DOMS Team
DOMS Team

Posts : 794
Age : 24
Join date : 2012-07-01
Gender : Female Location : in fields where nothing grew but weeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Poems

Post by ¡sonia! on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:19 am

Great work Clare smile

__________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
Leonie's fucking cute. Deal with it. heart.
Leonie wrote:Nah more like we're perverts laugh


Soniashoe wrote:#leonialogic


Spoiler:
avatar
¡sonia!
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1857
Age : 19
Join date : 2012-03-08
Gender : Female Location : Leonie's pocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Poems

Post by Survivor of Violence on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:49 am

very good Clare, good and thoughtful

__________________________________________________________________________________
gif by forsty

I'm *choose one* 
Kate of Ettenmoors
Idralin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16m9oaEQZD_wq-s4Q-mMsw/videos
Just Kate
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Re: Poems

Post by itslikelectiveamnesia on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:50 am

thanks sonia! and kate!

__________________________________________________________________________________
“I’m not a religious person, but if I had a religion, it is music. Music is my experience of the divine. If god exists anywhere to me, it is in music. It is a holy force.” Hugh Laurie

“The sun only rises in the morning because Chuck Ragan kicks it in the ass and says “time to get up buddy”” - Frank Turner
avatar
itslikelectiveamnesia
DOMS Team
DOMS Team

Posts : 794
Age : 24
Join date : 2012-07-01
Gender : Female Location : in fields where nothing grew but weeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Poems

Post by itslikelectiveamnesia on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:59 am

i think this ones finished. i dont remember if i was going to add more or not but o well. it would work either way

Manipulate the Masses

before we even get too old
the goal is fame, the goal is gold
before we even reach age 2
we're already told just what to do

our streets are filled with paper adds
of what we need, whats the new fad
we flip through channel stations
that consume our very nation

deals that say they cant be beat
even control the things we eat
for years they've told us everyday
just what to think, and what to say

now whose your fav celebrity
who shows up on the big tv?
is it the one they call lohan?
no mine are in my favorite band

right up to this very age
they sing for peace, they sing for change
they play for thousand person crowds
their words out loud, ill sing them proud

we've lost sight of, whats really there
a place to sleep, the fresh clean air
we take whats ours for granted
when most others dont have it

find the things that really matter
or our fragile glass world shatters
i've heard the many things they say
but most of all, live life today

(if someone can figure out what song that last line refers to props to u!)


Last edited by itslikelectiveamnesia on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:40 am; edited 2 times in total

__________________________________________________________________________________
“I’m not a religious person, but if I had a religion, it is music. Music is my experience of the divine. If god exists anywhere to me, it is in music. It is a holy force.” Hugh Laurie

“The sun only rises in the morning because Chuck Ragan kicks it in the ass and says “time to get up buddy”” - Frank Turner
avatar
itslikelectiveamnesia
DOMS Team
DOMS Team

Posts : 794
Age : 24
Join date : 2012-07-01
Gender : Female Location : in fields where nothing grew but weeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Poems

Post by Survivor of Violence on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:01 am

very good Clare! (my first thought was Broken Mirrors or Life Less Frightening)

__________________________________________________________________________________
gif by forsty

I'm *choose one* 
Kate of Ettenmoors
Idralin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16m9oaEQZD_wq-s4Q-mMsw/videos
Just Kate
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Re: Poems

Post by itslikelectiveamnesia on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:06 am

Survivor of Violence wrote:very good Clare! (my first thought was Broken Mirrors or Life Less Frightening)

nope. :D guess again!

__________________________________________________________________________________
“I’m not a religious person, but if I had a religion, it is music. Music is my experience of the divine. If god exists anywhere to me, it is in music. It is a holy force.” Hugh Laurie

“The sun only rises in the morning because Chuck Ragan kicks it in the ass and says “time to get up buddy”” - Frank Turner
avatar
itslikelectiveamnesia
DOMS Team
DOMS Team

Posts : 794
Age : 24
Join date : 2012-07-01
Gender : Female Location : in fields where nothing grew but weeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Poems

Post by Splasher on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:18 pm

First thing that came to mind for me was Imagine by John Lennon tongue

__________________________________________________________________________________
"They'll never break you if you're strong enough
They'll never change you if you turn your anger into
hope"

You are the best admin I know. Even better than GDC admins
avatar
Splasher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1087
Age : 97
Join date : 2012-01-17
Gender : Male Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Poems

Post by itslikelectiveamnesia on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:11 pm

Splasher wrote:First thing that came to mind for me was Imagine by John Lennon tongue

never even heard that song haha. its an RA song that im referring to.

__________________________________________________________________________________
“I’m not a religious person, but if I had a religion, it is music. Music is my experience of the divine. If god exists anywhere to me, it is in music. It is a holy force.” Hugh Laurie

“The sun only rises in the morning because Chuck Ragan kicks it in the ass and says “time to get up buddy”” - Frank Turner
avatar
itslikelectiveamnesia
DOMS Team
DOMS Team

Posts : 794
Age : 24
Join date : 2012-07-01
Gender : Female Location : in fields where nothing grew but weeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Poems

Post by Splasher on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:35 am

itslikelectiveamnesia wrote:
Splasher wrote:First thing that came to mind for me was Imagine by John Lennon tongue

never even heard that song haha. its an RA song that im referring to.

Was just thinking because of the line "Imagine all the people living for today" tongue

In that case, it has to be Reception Fades because of the line "Live your life today".

__________________________________________________________________________________
"They'll never break you if you're strong enough
They'll never change you if you turn your anger into
hope"

You are the best admin I know. Even better than GDC admins
avatar
Splasher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1087
Age : 97
Join date : 2012-01-17
Gender : Male Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Poems

Post by itslikelectiveamnesia on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:38 am

Splasher wrote:
itslikelectiveamnesia wrote:
Splasher wrote:First thing that came to mind for me was Imagine by John Lennon tongue

never even heard that song haha. its an RA song that im referring to.

Was just thinking because of the line "Imagine all the people living for today" tongue

In that case, it has to be Reception Fades because of the line "Live your life today".
bingo! good job jesse! +1 :)

__________________________________________________________________________________
“I’m not a religious person, but if I had a religion, it is music. Music is my experience of the divine. If god exists anywhere to me, it is in music. It is a holy force.” Hugh Laurie

“The sun only rises in the morning because Chuck Ragan kicks it in the ass and says “time to get up buddy”” - Frank Turner
avatar
itslikelectiveamnesia
DOMS Team
DOMS Team

Posts : 794
Age : 24
Join date : 2012-07-01
Gender : Female Location : in fields where nothing grew but weeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Poems

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum