Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Log in

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 70 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:48 pm
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Geek Stink Breath
Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:12 pm by Survivor of Violence

» Upcoming Shows You're Going To
Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:49 pm by Leonie

» News Update
Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:41 pm by Survivor of Violence

» Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls/Million Dead/Möngöl Hörde
Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:21 pm by Leonie

» Now I'm Listening To...
Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:18 pm by Leonie

» Happy Birthday to LEO!!!
Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:40 pm by Leonie

» Well, Someone's old
Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:14 am by Leonie

» Valentines Day
Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:21 pm by Leonie

» Tattoos and Piercings
Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:19 pm by Leonie

» For The Mods only
Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:28 am by ¡sonia!

RSS feeds


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 



The Feeling of Freedom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Feeling of Freedom

Post by Leonie on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:09 pm

When and how do you feel free? Like when you're on a demonstration against anything. Or when you do Free climbing? Im interrested in that. So tell me anything!!! Actually im interrested in anything lol.
I feel free when im on the sea. Like Sailing or bla. When you notice the wind in your hair. Or when you see the Horizon on the sea, and you know it's all yours. That's when i have a feeling of Freedom. That's actually why i want to be a captain. Because it's my Job.
Or when I draw or listen to the muci that I want. When im wearing the stuff that I want. bla bla

So, when do you feel free?


Last edited by Leonie on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

__________________________________________________________________________________
"We can get better, because we're not dead yet."
avatar
Leonie
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2726
Age : 21
Join date : 2012-01-02
Gender : Female Location : Germany

View user profile http://Youwouldliketoknowthatdontyou.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feeling of Freedom

Post by Survivor of Violence on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:11 pm

when i'm walking downtown alone with Rise Against on my headphones

__________________________________________________________________________________
gif by forsty

I'm *choose one* 
Kate of Ettenmoors
Idralin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16m9oaEQZD_wq-s4Q-mMsw/videos
Just Kate
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feeling of Freedom

Post by ¡sonia! on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:47 am

I feel free, when I'm all alone in my room writing poems, and no one matters, I find freedom in loneliness..

__________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
Leonie's fucking cute. Deal with it. heart.
Leonie wrote:Nah more like we're perverts laugh


Soniashoe wrote:#leonialogic


Spoiler:
avatar
¡sonia!
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1857
Age : 20
Join date : 2012-03-08
Gender : Female Location : Leonie's pocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feeling of Freedom

Post by Survivor of Violence on Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:10 am

¡sonia! wrote:I feel free, when I'm all alone in my room writing poems, and no one matters, I find freedom in loneliness..
cause you're doing what you want and nobody tells you anything. i know this.

__________________________________________________________________________________
gif by forsty

I'm *choose one* 
Kate of Ettenmoors
Idralin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16m9oaEQZD_wq-s4Q-mMsw/videos
Just Kate
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feeling of Freedom

Post by Leonie on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:54 am

¡sonia! wrote:I feel free, when I'm all alone in my room writing poems, and no one matters, I find freedom in loneliness..
Yeah, that's what I actually feel when I'm drawing. Do you listen to music when you write Poems?

__________________________________________________________________________________
"We can get better, because we're not dead yet."
avatar
Leonie
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2726
Age : 21
Join date : 2012-01-02
Gender : Female Location : Germany

View user profile http://Youwouldliketoknowthatdontyou.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feeling of Freedom

Post by Splasher on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:30 am

When I'm lying down, listening to music, not thinking about anything else.

__________________________________________________________________________________
"They'll never break you if you're strong enough
They'll never change you if you turn your anger into
hope"

You are the best admin I know. Even better than GDC admins
avatar
Splasher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1087
Age : 97
Join date : 2012-01-17
Gender : Male Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feeling of Freedom

Post by Leonie on Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:02 am

Splasher wrote:When I'm lying down, listening to music, not thinking about anything else.
So music makes you feel free? And How do you listen to music? Like with Headphones or other stuff?

__________________________________________________________________________________
"We can get better, because we're not dead yet."
avatar
Leonie
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2726
Age : 21
Join date : 2012-01-02
Gender : Female Location : Germany

View user profile http://Youwouldliketoknowthatdontyou.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feeling of Freedom

Post by Splasher on Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:15 am

Music definitely makes me feel free. Depends, I listen with headphones most of the time but it's best when it's playing out loud of my speakers smile

__________________________________________________________________________________
"They'll never break you if you're strong enough
They'll never change you if you turn your anger into
hope"

You are the best admin I know. Even better than GDC admins
avatar
Splasher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1087
Age : 97
Join date : 2012-01-17
Gender : Male Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feeling of Freedom

Post by Survivor of Violence on Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:17 am

to me it's regardless of the way i'm listening to it, i feel free always

__________________________________________________________________________________
gif by forsty

I'm *choose one* 
Kate of Ettenmoors
Idralin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16m9oaEQZD_wq-s4Q-mMsw/videos
Just Kate
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feeling of Freedom

Post by Leonie on Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:46 pm

So, you say that listening to the music that you like (genre you like) makes you feel free?
sry, im just trying to understand.

__________________________________________________________________________________
"We can get better, because we're not dead yet."
avatar
Leonie
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2726
Age : 21
Join date : 2012-01-02
Gender : Female Location : Germany

View user profile http://Youwouldliketoknowthatdontyou.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feeling of Freedom

Post by Survivor of Violence on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:46 pm

YES. listening to songs we love makes us feeling free.

__________________________________________________________________________________
gif by forsty

I'm *choose one* 
Kate of Ettenmoors
Idralin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16m9oaEQZD_wq-s4Q-mMsw/videos
Just Kate
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feeling of Freedom

Post by Leonie on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Survivor of Violence wrote:YES. listening to songs we love makes us feeling free.
Okay, thanks. I'll close it now. Because i got the informations that i wanted smile

Thanks for telling me people!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________
"We can get better, because we're not dead yet."
avatar
Leonie
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2726
Age : 21
Join date : 2012-01-02
Gender : Female Location : Germany

View user profile http://Youwouldliketoknowthatdontyou.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feeling of Freedom

Post by Survivor of Violence on Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:22 pm

unlocked it for the sake of other people want to speak up

__________________________________________________________________________________
gif by forsty

I'm *choose one* 
Kate of Ettenmoors
Idralin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16m9oaEQZD_wq-s4Q-mMsw/videos
Just Kate
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feeling of Freedom

Post by Leonie on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:35 am

Survivor of Violence wrote:unlocked it for the sake of other people want to speak up
Okay wink

__________________________________________________________________________________
"We can get better, because we're not dead yet."
avatar
Leonie
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2726
Age : 21
Join date : 2012-01-02
Gender : Female Location : Germany

View user profile http://Youwouldliketoknowthatdontyou.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feeling of Freedom

Post by punks13 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:49 pm

I don't think I've ever felt free. Maybe when I sleep, because I can dream many things. But it's not like I can choose what to dream, so I don't think that would be experiencing freedom.

Maybe when I look clothes online, hairstyles and I think about the future. I'm not a shopping fanatic or anything of the sort, but it kind of makes me think about getting out of here and dressing however I want, and getting whatever haircut I want, and looking however the fuck I want to look, getting whatever tattoos I want. But then I realize that for the next 5-6 years I won't really be free, as I will still depend on my parents money.

So when I think about the future, when I'm out of here... but thinking of 6 years from now.

__________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll sneak out while they sleep and sail off in the night.
We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.
When we're gone we'll stay gone. Out of sight, out of mind.
It's not too late, we have the rest of our lives."


"Now it's raining pornography. Lovers, take shelter."
avatar
punks13
DOMS Team
DOMS Team

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-07-16
Gender : Female Location : Fucking Hell.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feeling of Freedom

Post by Survivor of Violence on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:46 am

punks13 wrote:I don't think I've ever felt free. Maybe when I sleep, because I can dream many things. But it's not like I can choose what to dream, so I don't think that would be experiencing freedom.

Maybe when I look clothes online, hairstyles and I think about the future. I'm not a shopping fanatic or anything of the sort, but it kind of makes me think about getting out of here and dressing however I want, and getting whatever haircut I want, and looking however the fuck I want to look, getting whatever tattoos I want. But then I realize that for the next 5-6 years I won't really be free, as I will still depend on my parents money.

So when I think about the future, when I'm out of here... but thinking of 6 years from now.
awwwwwwwwwwwww someday you'll be very free, i'm telling ya laugh

__________________________________________________________________________________
gif by forsty

I'm *choose one* 
Kate of Ettenmoors
Idralin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16m9oaEQZD_wq-s4Q-mMsw/videos
Just Kate
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feeling of Freedom

Post by punks13 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:37 pm

oh, i hope so. thanks Kate blush

__________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll sneak out while they sleep and sail off in the night.
We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.
When we're gone we'll stay gone. Out of sight, out of mind.
It's not too late, we have the rest of our lives."


"Now it's raining pornography. Lovers, take shelter."
avatar
punks13
DOMS Team
DOMS Team

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-07-16
Gender : Female Location : Fucking Hell.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feeling of Freedom

Post by Survivor of Violence on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:34 am

i feel free when i'm happy. i'm happy when i'm free laugh

__________________________________________________________________________________
gif by forsty

I'm *choose one* 
Kate of Ettenmoors
Idralin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16m9oaEQZD_wq-s4Q-mMsw/videos
Just Kate
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feeling of Freedom

Post by itslikelectiveamnesia on Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:21 pm

definitely most free at a rise concert screaming the lyrics at the top of my lungs. dont feel like i have to hold back anything.

__________________________________________________________________________________
“I’m not a religious person, but if I had a religion, it is music. Music is my experience of the divine. If god exists anywhere to me, it is in music. It is a holy force.” Hugh Laurie

“The sun only rises in the morning because Chuck Ragan kicks it in the ass and says “time to get up buddy”” - Frank Turner
avatar
itslikelectiveamnesia
DOMS Team
DOMS Team

Posts : 794
Age : 25
Join date : 2012-07-01
Gender : Female Location : in fields where nothing grew but weeds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feeling of Freedom

Post by Survivor of Violence on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:58 pm

awww this is great... wish i could finally feel it

__________________________________________________________________________________
gif by forsty

I'm *choose one* 
Kate of Ettenmoors
Idralin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16m9oaEQZD_wq-s4Q-mMsw/videos
Just Kate
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feeling of Freedom

Post by Leonie on Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:11 am

itslikelectiveamnesia wrote:definitely most free at a rise concert screaming the lyrics at the top of my lungs. dont feel like i have to hold back anything.
yeah, I love this moment. I know how you feel then. And the feeling is free for sure.



Or: When Im home listening to a song and play bass. Playing loud. I just love it.

__________________________________________________________________________________
"We can get better, because we're not dead yet."
avatar
Leonie
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2726
Age : 21
Join date : 2012-01-02
Gender : Female Location : Germany

View user profile http://Youwouldliketoknowthatdontyou.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feeling of Freedom

Post by Survivor of Violence on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:25 am

Leonie wrote:
Or: When Im home listening to a song and play bass. Playing loud. I just love it.
leo here's a great bass line for you, listen to Crowded, in like 1.50 min the bass solo starts. try it http://soundcloud.com/49stones/sets/turn-it-on

__________________________________________________________________________________
gif by forsty

I'm *choose one* 
Kate of Ettenmoors
Idralin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16m9oaEQZD_wq-s4Q-mMsw/videos
Just Kate
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feeling of Freedom

Post by Leonie on Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:55 pm

Survivor of Violence wrote:
Leonie wrote:
Or: When Im home listening to a song and play bass. Playing loud. I just love it.
leo here's a great bass line for you, listen to Crowded, in like 1.50 min the bass solo starts. try it http://soundcloud.com/49stones/sets/turn-it-on
Thanks Kate. The Bass is amazing. Would you like to ask them for the Bass tabs for that song? tongue smile

__________________________________________________________________________________
"We can get better, because we're not dead yet."
avatar
Leonie
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2726
Age : 21
Join date : 2012-01-02
Gender : Female Location : Germany

View user profile http://Youwouldliketoknowthatdontyou.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feeling of Freedom

Post by Survivor of Violence on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:05 pm

of course leo, no problem laugh

__________________________________________________________________________________
gif by forsty

I'm *choose one* 
Kate of Ettenmoors
Idralin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16m9oaEQZD_wq-s4Q-mMsw/videos
Just Kate
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Re: The Feeling of Freedom

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum