Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Log in

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 70 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:48 pm
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Geek Stink Breath
Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:12 pm by Survivor of Violence

» Upcoming Shows You're Going To
Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:49 pm by Leonie

» News Update
Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:41 pm by Survivor of Violence

» Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls/Million Dead/Möngöl Hörde
Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:21 pm by Leonie

» Now I'm Listening To...
Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:18 pm by Leonie

» Happy Birthday to LEO!!!
Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:40 pm by Leonie

» Well, Someone's old
Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:14 am by Leonie

» Valentines Day
Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:21 pm by Leonie

» Tattoos and Piercings
Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:19 pm by Leonie

» For The Mods only
Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:28 am by ¡sonia!

RSS feeds


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 



Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by Survivor of Violence on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:22 am

First topic message reminder :

everyone knows this one. it's the easiest game ever. i name a song and you say whether or not it's on your playlist and then you name a song. ok:

The Drumming Song - Florence And The Machine
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down


Re: Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by Leonie on Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:38 pm

yeah

Suprise, Suprise by BT

__________________________________________________________________________________
"We can get better, because we're not dead yet."
avatar
Leonie
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2726
Age : 21
Join date : 2012-01-02
Gender : Female Location : Germany

View user profile http://Youwouldliketoknowthatdontyou.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by Survivor of Violence on Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:18 pm

yes

Wake Up The Town by A-F and BT

__________________________________________________________________________________
gif by forsty

I'm *choose one* 
Kate of Ettenmoors
Idralin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16m9oaEQZD_wq-s4Q-mMsw/videos
Just Kate
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by Leonie on Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:40 pm

Nope

Die for your government (or die for the government?) by A-F

__________________________________________________________________________________
"We can get better, because we're not dead yet."
avatar
Leonie
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2726
Age : 21
Join date : 2012-01-02
Gender : Female Location : Germany

View user profile http://Youwouldliketoknowthatdontyou.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by Survivor of Violence on Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:54 pm

no confused

Welcome to 1984 by A-F


Last edited by Survivor of Violence on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

__________________________________________________________________________________
gif by forsty

I'm *choose one* 
Kate of Ettenmoors
Idralin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16m9oaEQZD_wq-s4Q-mMsw/videos
Just Kate
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by ¡sonia! on Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:26 am

No



1985 by bowling for soup

__________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
Leonie's fucking cute. Deal with it. heart.
Leonie wrote:Nah more like we're perverts laugh


Soniashoe wrote:#leonialogic


Spoiler:
avatar
¡sonia!
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1857
Age : 20
Join date : 2012-03-08
Gender : Female Location : Leonie's pocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by Splasher on Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:27 am

Yes (funny song tongue )

laugh I think you mean Anti-Flag, Kate

The Press Corpse by Anti-Flag

__________________________________________________________________________________
"They'll never break you if you're strong enough
They'll never change you if you turn your anger into
hope"

You are the best admin I know. Even better than GDC admins
avatar
Splasher
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1087
Age : 97
Join date : 2012-01-17
Gender : Male Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by Leonie on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:27 am

No

Maybe by Sick Puppies (cuz of ur sig tongue )

__________________________________________________________________________________
"We can get better, because we're not dead yet."
avatar
Leonie
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2726
Age : 21
Join date : 2012-01-02
Gender : Female Location : Germany

View user profile http://Youwouldliketoknowthatdontyou.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by ¡sonia! on Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:35 am

Yes


New divide by linkin park

__________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
Leonie's fucking cute. Deal with it. heart.
Leonie wrote:Nah more like we're perverts laugh


Soniashoe wrote:#leonialogic


Spoiler:
avatar
¡sonia!
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1857
Age : 20
Join date : 2012-03-08
Gender : Female Location : Leonie's pocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by Leonie on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:06 pm

Yup

One feet before the other by Frank Turner

__________________________________________________________________________________
"We can get better, because we're not dead yet."
avatar
Leonie
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2726
Age : 21
Join date : 2012-01-02
Gender : Female Location : Germany

View user profile http://Youwouldliketoknowthatdontyou.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by Survivor of Violence on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:17 pm

no

Splasher wrote:Yes (funny song tongue )

laugh I think you mean Anti-Flag, Kate
thanks jess laugh

riders of the storm by he doors

__________________________________________________________________________________
gif by forsty

I'm *choose one* 
Kate of Ettenmoors
Idralin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16m9oaEQZD_wq-s4Q-mMsw/videos
Just Kate
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by Leonie on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:24 pm

yes

make it stop by ra

__________________________________________________________________________________
"We can get better, because we're not dead yet."
avatar
Leonie
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2726
Age : 21
Join date : 2012-01-02
Gender : Female Location : Germany

View user profile http://Youwouldliketoknowthatdontyou.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by Survivor of Violence on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:34 pm

yes

what's my age again by blink

__________________________________________________________________________________
gif by forsty

I'm *choose one* 
Kate of Ettenmoors
Idralin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16m9oaEQZD_wq-s4Q-mMsw/videos
Just Kate
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by Leonie on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:56 pm

yea

the ding dong song by Günther and the sunshine girls

__________________________________________________________________________________
"We can get better, because we're not dead yet."
avatar
Leonie
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2726
Age : 21
Join date : 2012-01-02
Gender : Female Location : Germany

View user profile http://Youwouldliketoknowthatdontyou.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by Survivor of Violence on Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:29 pm

no

Mensch by Herbert Gronemeyer

__________________________________________________________________________________
gif by forsty

I'm *choose one* 
Kate of Ettenmoors
Idralin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16m9oaEQZD_wq-s4Q-mMsw/videos
Just Kate
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by ¡sonia! on Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:47 pm

No



Plug in baby by muse

__________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
Leonie's fucking cute. Deal with it. heart.
Leonie wrote:Nah more like we're perverts laugh


Soniashoe wrote:#leonialogic


Spoiler:
avatar
¡sonia!
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1857
Age : 20
Join date : 2012-03-08
Gender : Female Location : Leonie's pocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by Leonie on Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:51 pm

nope

I hate school song by Leonie

__________________________________________________________________________________
"We can get better, because we're not dead yet."
avatar
Leonie
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2726
Age : 21
Join date : 2012-01-02
Gender : Female Location : Germany

View user profile http://Youwouldliketoknowthatdontyou.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by Survivor of Violence on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:20 pm

haha no

du hast by rammstein

__________________________________________________________________________________
gif by forsty

I'm *choose one* 
Kate of Ettenmoors
Idralin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16m9oaEQZD_wq-s4Q-mMsw/videos
Just Kate
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by Leonie on Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:27 pm

DU DU HAST DU HAST MICH DU HAST MICH GEFRAGT DU HAST MICH GEFRAGT DU HAST MICH GEFRAGT UND ICH HAB NIX GESAGT laugh
Badly not XD

Sex And Cigs by Sunrise ave

__________________________________________________________________________________
"We can get better, because we're not dead yet."
avatar
Leonie
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2726
Age : 21
Join date : 2012-01-02
Gender : Female Location : Germany

View user profile http://Youwouldliketoknowthatdontyou.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by ¡sonia! on Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:24 am

Nope


Famous by scouting for girls

__________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
Leonie's fucking cute. Deal with it. heart.
Leonie wrote:Nah more like we're perverts laugh


Soniashoe wrote:#leonialogic


Spoiler:
avatar
¡sonia!
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1857
Age : 20
Join date : 2012-03-08
Gender : Female Location : Leonie's pocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by Leonie on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:22 am

nope

I WRITE sins its not tragedies by P!ATD

__________________________________________________________________________________
"We can get better, because we're not dead yet."
avatar
Leonie
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2726
Age : 21
Join date : 2012-01-02
Gender : Female Location : Germany

View user profile http://Youwouldliketoknowthatdontyou.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by ¡sonia! on Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:18 am

Yes


What you want by evanescence

__________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
Leonie's fucking cute. Deal with it. heart.
Leonie wrote:Nah more like we're perverts laugh


Soniashoe wrote:#leonialogic


Spoiler:
avatar
¡sonia!
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1857
Age : 20
Join date : 2012-03-08
Gender : Female Location : Leonie's pocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by Leonie on Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:19 am

nope

sleep alone (or something) by 2 door cinema club

__________________________________________________________________________________
"We can get better, because we're not dead yet."
avatar
Leonie
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2726
Age : 21
Join date : 2012-01-02
Gender : Female Location : Germany

View user profile http://Youwouldliketoknowthatdontyou.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by Survivor of Violence on Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:39 am

no

here without you by 3 doors down laugh

__________________________________________________________________________________
gif by forsty

I'm *choose one* 
Kate of Ettenmoors
Idralin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16m9oaEQZD_wq-s4Q-mMsw/videos
Just Kate
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by Leonie on Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:43 am

yeah tongue


eh
Norwegian wood by the beatles

__________________________________________________________________________________
"We can get better, because we're not dead yet."
avatar
Leonie
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2726
Age : 21
Join date : 2012-01-02
Gender : Female Location : Germany

View user profile http://Youwouldliketoknowthatdontyou.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by Survivor of Violence on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:00 am

no

automatic by american pearl

__________________________________________________________________________________
gif by forsty

I'm *choose one* 
Kate of Ettenmoors
Idralin - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC16m9oaEQZD_wq-s4Q-mMsw/videos
Just Kate
avatar
Survivor of Violence
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3693
Age : 31
Join date : 2011-12-18
Gender : Female Location : State of the Union

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/kate.mostowska

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by Leonie on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:57 am

Nope

Automatic by Beatsteaks

__________________________________________________________________________________
"We can get better, because we're not dead yet."
avatar
Leonie
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2726
Age : 21
Join date : 2012-01-02
Gender : Female Location : Germany

View user profile http://Youwouldliketoknowthatdontyou.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by ¡sonia! on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:55 am

No


Paradise city by guns n roses

__________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
Leonie's fucking cute. Deal with it. heart.
Leonie wrote:Nah more like we're perverts laugh


Soniashoe wrote:#leonialogic


Spoiler:
avatar
¡sonia!
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1857
Age : 20
Join date : 2012-03-08
Gender : Female Location : Leonie's pocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by Leonie on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:59 am

nope


ehhh ehhh
Some Nights by Fun.

__________________________________________________________________________________
"We can get better, because we're not dead yet."
avatar
Leonie
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2726
Age : 21
Join date : 2012-01-02
Gender : Female Location : Germany

View user profile http://Youwouldliketoknowthatdontyou.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by ¡sonia! on Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:06 pm

Yes



Glad you came by the wanted (I'm sorry it was the only song I could think of xD )

__________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler:
Leonie's fucking cute. Deal with it. heart.
Leonie wrote:Nah more like we're perverts laugh


Soniashoe wrote:#leonialogic


Spoiler:
avatar
¡sonia!
Mod
Mod

Posts : 1857
Age : 20
Join date : 2012-03-08
Gender : Female Location : Leonie's pocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by Leonie on Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:33 pm

badly not sad

Chasing the sun by The Wanted (lol)

__________________________________________________________________________________
"We can get better, because we're not dead yet."
avatar
Leonie
Admin
Admin

Posts : 2726
Age : 21
Join date : 2012-01-02
Gender : Female Location : Germany

View user profile http://Youwouldliketoknowthatdontyou.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is The Song Above You On Your iPod?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum